Educational goals of DEUFM are ;
Educating students with basic scientific knowledge, attitude and skills required for providing an efficient primary health care service:
- who can assess an individual as a whole with his/her biological, psychological and social environment,
- who have adequate knowledge to prioritise the health problems of the community and to develop solutions for them.
- who can analyse the health patterns and practice in any discipline,
- who learn how to learn and understand the need for life-long learning,
- who know the health organisations and the roles of the health personnel and develop efficient relationships and learn the methods of community participation,
-who are eager to develop their career, keep up to date with scientific developments and contribute to the progress of science.