The Eurasian Research Institute of Khoca Akhmet Yassawi International Turkish-Kazakh University will host its 3rd International Congress on Economics, Finance and Energy – EFE’2018 titled ‘Understanding the Geopolitical Shifts in Real Activities and Finance Sectors’ on April 16-18, 2018 in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
The conference’s invited speaker is: Prof. Aziz Sancar from the University of North Carolina Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Nobel Prize Laureate in Chemistry (2015).
In 2018, we invite you to gather in Almaty, a former capital city of Kazakhstan, to discuss the geopolitical shifts in real activities and finance sectors in developing countries, particularly in the Eurasian region countries. The topic reflects our attention to exploring changes accrued in geopolitics and their impact on real economies and financial sectors in developing countries. The Congress aims to establish a platform for scholars and experts to share their experience and knowledge. The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to the following areas.
* Competition and regulation in financial markets
* Linkage between financial and real sectors: Quo Vadis?
* International transmission of business cycle in emerging market economies
* Banks and Financial Markets in Times of Uncertainty
* Emerging Countries’ Economic and Financial Vulnerabilities
* Liquidity and Liquidity Risk in Emerging Markets
* Law and Finance in the Emerging Market Finance Setting
* Financial Development and Business cycle in Central Asian Countries
* New Challenges in Central Banking: Monetary Policy Governance and Macroprudential Issues
* The Interplay between Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy
* Using Finance as a Vital Tool to Address Major Social Challenges
* Getting a Grip on Liquidity: Markets, Institutions, and Central Banks
* Tuning Financial Regulation for Stability and Efficiency
* Investor Protection in Capital Markets
* Investing in Finance Sector in Emerging Companies: Managing Political Risk Factor
* The Recent Geopolitical Shift and Their Effect over Emerging Markets
* Economic Regionalization in Central Asia/Eurasia.
The participants are expected to submit the abstracts of their papers (250-300 words), which include the problem statement, explanation of the hypotheses, methods used and the research results, through the Congress Submission System no later than 28th February 2018. Abstracts will be sent to the referees, whose area of specialization is in line with the proposed topic, for prescreening. Papers will be selected according to the referee reports.
> EFE’2018 will include the papers and presentations of the invited participants.
Congress participants will have the opportunity to publish their papers in the Eurasian Research Journal after the procedure of the paper selection by the editorial board of the Eurasian Research Journal. All submitted full papers should follow the journal’s guidelines.
The Congress will be held in English, Turkish, Russian, Kazakh as well as other Turkic Languages.
The papers and abstracts can be submitted in one of these languages. Each paper must be accompanied by an English title and an English abstract. The Organizing Committee would be grateful if you could confirm the language in which you are planning to deliver your presentation beforehand (during the submission).
EFE’2018 is supported by International Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Turkish-Kazakh University, Dokuz Eylul University, Nigde Omer Halisdemir University, and KIMEP. Sponsored by Turkish Airlines and Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TİKA).
There is no registration fee. The organizers cover accommodation and conference meals for the presenters of the accepted papers during the Congress.